We are all victims of *”Social Information Overload”*. It is humanely impossible to keep up with everything around us.
With this kind of article I try to recollect some of the popular articles around the web you may have missed during the week.
Below are for this week (5/11 – 5/18):
1. Amazon Cloud Drive arrives on the desktop with new apps for Mac and Windows
2. Snap! 10 stunning ways to enjoy Instagram on the web
3. Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak: Mark Zuckerberg is like Steve Jobs and me rolled into one
4. Cool Site of the Day: Pinstagram (Pinterest Instagram)
5. New Mayan Calendar Found, Goes Beyond 2012
6. 10 new Pandora alternatives for listening, sharing and organizing Music
7. Listen to latest Bollywood music using these 6 apps and services
8. Zero Dollar Books Shows You All the Best Selling Kindle Ebooks Currently Available for FREE
9. 100 Geeks you should be following on Twitter
10. Google named Best Employer in Fortune 500 – Apple doesn’t even make the list
11. The 75 Greatest women of all time .
Take your time to read these items. Or you can bookmark this post itself to your Pocket, Evernote app to read it later. Being a Techacker reader I am assuming you know how to save articles to read later, don’t you? Let me know, I will have to probably write a post about it then. What do you think?[Posted through ifttt]