I am sure you have heard of Twitter. Aren’t you a Twitter users as well. I would like to invite you to share tech tips and whatever you like with us on Twitter.
How can you share with us?
- First, if you don’t already have a twitter id, please create one.
- Follow @techacker from your twitter id.
Tip: You can actually tweet Follow @techacker or any other user name to follow anyone on twitter.
- And now anytime you tweet or retweet something on twitter and want to share with me, include @techacker or #techacker in your tweet.
- Isn’t it easy?
What do I share on twitter?
- By following Techacker on Twitter, you will be the very first few to know that something new is published here.
- I mostly tweet or retweet various articles from around the web on technology, android, smart phone, apps and various online services which I find interesting. With twitter I keep track of what is hot and I would like Techacker followers to know about.
- Various polls and questions I post, you can answer on Twitter.
- Instagram photos I like and post, ifttt recipes I create and anything else in general I share on Twitter.
- Many times, I just tweet my general rumblings on Twitter as well.
- Isn’t Twitter fun to share anything in general as well?
So, I would like to follow you guys on Twitter as well and learn more about you. Possibly network with you and see if there is anything I can learn from you.
Well, we can start right now: