Techacker Magazine, THM or call it an e-book with full of tips and great reviews about various Android apps, web services and other social news. Here is the latest edition – the March 2013 edition of Techacker Magazine.
Without getting bored with my write-up about what is there this month, download it below on your smartphone to read it offline – anytime.Direct Download
If you want to know what this edition brings, below are the complete details about the content:
- Slacker Radio reinvents itself as Spotify and Pandora alternative
- 10 IFTTT recipes for bloggers to make the most out of Pocket (Read Later)
- 5 Excellent tips for Bollywood Music and Movie lovers
- News360 re-transforms personalized news with updated Android app
- How to Get started with Google+ Events?
- How to type in Hindi on Android devices?
- Get the most out of Box with these 5 IFTTT recipes
- Find 100′s of Free Certificate Courses, eBooks, Textbooks & Audiobooks to enhance your education
- Are Print Magazines still relevant and worth the money?
- What are the best alternatives to Google Reader?
- Samsung Galaxy S4 – Demo and a quick glance over Specs
- The official Twitter app for Windows 8 is now available
- Redbox launches Netflix alternative for $8 a month
- Instagram tags you should use while sharing on Instagram
Reading on a big screen? Use the embed below to read it here only:
Thanks for the support and valuable suggestions to improve this magazine through various social channels. I really love that you guys are loving it. Your comments, +1′s, (re)tweets and Facebook likes motivate me… So keep them coming.
As always, feel free to share it with your friends on Google+, Facebook and Twitter etc. You are free to print and share with others under Creative commons license for personal use.
P.S: First time here! Enjoyed this edition, check out the previous editions of Techacker Magazine here.