Online meeting services like GoToMeeting, WebEx and others are in abundance. But they all charge you some good amount of money. $500 to $1200 depending on the package you choose but it still comes with limitations. Small teams and individuals don’t have this much money to spend on these kind of services.
By being ad-supported, AnyMeeting offers its services at no cost to users, making it an ideal deal for small businesses on tight budgets. If you are looking for free alternative to WebEx, GoToMeeting and others, anymeeting is the way to go.
Hosting or attending a meeting with AnyMeeting is easy. Just create an account and start the webinar or schedule it for later sometime. Anymeeting provides you with a really detailed Scheduler where you can invite attendees through their emails or you can import them from any of the previous meetings.
Fill in the important meeting details and send the invitation to attendees. Conference method can also be selected upfront – chose between Computer Mic/Speaker vs. Phone. If you select phone, you will be given the conference call details upfront.
There are just too many features to list here, but you are free to check out here for details. Some important features are here for your quick information:
- Up to 200 attendees can join the meeting at a time for Free (ad-supported)
- 6-way Video Conferencing, Conference Calling,
- Screen sharing, Application Sharing, Polling, Surveys, Chat and other communication features.
- Webinar ticketing – Ticket fee 10% + $1.
- Social Media integration. Meeting promotion through Facebook and Twitter.
- No plug-in to install before scheduling or attending the meeting by anyone.
Below is a comparison of various other services with AnyMeeting:
As compared to other services AnyMeeting may offer a cost saving of at least $588 annually if you have 15 or fewer attendees in your meetings. Go give it a try…really easy to use and no nuisance for the attendees too. Check out the Quick start video here: (for other walk through, check out this page)