Today I have collected some really cool android apps for finance management. Here is how to manage finances on Android with these free apps and use them to make payments.
Keep track of your finances:
- Mint: Track your spending/budget on the go. Mint manages all your bank accounts, credit cards, mortgages and other financial institutions in one place. The free Mint app helps you keep track of your finances handy. With Mint, you can track your cash spending as well. Sign up for a free Mint account to get started.
Download Mint from Google Play
Send and Receive money anytime anywhere:
- PayPal: PayPal is one of the best Android apps for online payments. You can send and receive money to and from anyone with an email – pay back a friend for lunch or collect money for shared expenses with others.
Download PayPal from Google Play
- Square Cash: Square cash is another cool app that lets you quickly send and request money with email. It’s fast, safe and free. You don’t even need an account. Just securely link your debit card to start sending and receiving money.
Download Square Cash from Google Play
- Google Wallet: Google wallet is much more than just a way to send or request money. Google Wallet is an attempt by Google to replace your actual wallet. Google Wallet carries your loyalty programs and offers in one place. You can send money easily to any friend in US with an email address. Pay in stores using your Google Wallet and you can also order an actual Google Wallet card for free to spend your wallet balance. Check it out, Google is constantly adding feature to this apps – so keep an eye.
Download Google Wallet from Google Play
- Starbucks: A Starbucks Card is the fastest, most convenient way to pay at Starbucks. And Starbucks for Android is the perfect companion to your card. Your Android phone displays a bar code that gets scanned to make purchases at Starbucks. You can also check your balance, reload your card with any major credit card, view your transactions and conveniently track your Stars in the My Starbucks Rewards program. Starbucks for Android is a must have for all Starbucks addicts.
Download Starbucks for Android from Google Play
- Bitcoin Wallet (Coinbase): Whether it is a currency or not, if you use Bitcoin or have some in your account then Bitcoin Wallet is the best way to manage them. Coinbase is an international digital wallet that allows you to securely buy, use, and accept bitcoin. Transactions are instantly synced with your web account and across all your devices. Send bitcoin via email, QR code, or NFC, with zero transaction fees. Set a pass code to protect the app. Remotely disable your phone’s access if it is lost or stolen.
Download Bitcoin Wallet from Google Play
Besides these apps, I didn’t mention any apps from your banks as they will be different for everyone. Let me know in comments which one do you use and why. Is there any other Finance app you would want to share that you use regularly?