Before you write for us:
Before you think about writing for Techacker, please answer few question yourself:
- Are you addicted to Internet?
- Do you talk about technology all the time?
- Do you use almost all social networks like Google+, Twitter, Facebook, StumbleUpon etc.?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of the above questions, then there is a very good chance you can become a Guest Writer for Techacker.
The basic need to write for Techacker is that you should be addicted to technology and should be eager to share your knowledge with the world. If you like playing with various gadgets, web services, and other software on your PC without worrying about what will happen to your computer, then this is what I need. Besides being a geek, below are some basis stuff you should be aware of:
- You should be good at English and the articles you send should be grammatically correct with no spelling mistakes whatsoever.
- You should be easily reachable on email and any IM like Gtalk or AIM etc.
- You should be ready to respond to the comments from our readers on your posts.
- Your blog posts ABSOLUTELY should NOT include any affiliate marketing links. Please do not send such requests.
How to apply?
- Consult with me on Twitter (@techacker) about the write-up you would like to contribute.
- Send you post in an email to “tips [at] techacker [dot] com” with links to your blog/website and Twitter profile.
- Ensure you have introduced yourself in one or two paragraphs.
- Don’t forget to provide samples of your writing.
- Remember that if for some reason if your article is not appropriate for Techacker, I will ask you to change to make it suitable for us. If not, if will never be published here. Feel free to post it elsewhere.