Entrepreneur Corner : 14 Tips to learn this week
First, please accept my apologize for not being able to publish in “Entrepreneur Corner” on Saturday. My fault – the weather was amazing here in Michigan, so I devoted some time for family enjoying BBQ in a park.
Don’t worry, the Entrepreneur corner for the week of 28th April, 2013 is here now. In this link roundup from around the web, I curate and offer entrepreneurial advice from industry experts, coaches, mentors, serial entrepreneurs and other startup – for all of you working on the next big thing.
Don’t forget to bookmark this page in Pocket, Instapaper or Readability for later reading it. I know you can’t read all of it in one go. So grab a coffee and start following the links –
Entrepreneur Corner : 14 tips to learn this week
- Entrepreneurs At The Movies: The 10 Best Flicks http://j.mp/17DoXVL
- 4 Ways To Pick the Right Start-up Market http://j.mp/15rn8My
- 3 Biggest Mistakes When Choosing a Cofounder http://j.mp/Zx3laa
- Where Should You Launch Your Startup? http://j.mp/125mGPL
- Pitch Perfect: How to Prepare to Speak in Front of Investors http://j.mp/15C1g12
- Entrepreneurs: If You Love Your Family, Don’t Let Them Invest in Your Startup http://j.mp/15Cfuyq
- Turn Your Passion Into Your Profession http://j.mp/15CNACR
- 5 Practical Tips for Perfecting Your Startup Pitch http://j.mp/YHNlz1
- How Two First-Time Founders Went From $28,000 Salaries To Owning A $100 Million Media Brand http://j.mp/YKnE0J
- 4 Reasons Atlanta Is A Great Place For Entrepreneurs http://j.mp/11mCVpV
- The #1 Waste of Time for Entrepreneurs http://j.mp/ZwksKJ
- What One Skill Do All Entrepreneurs Need in Order to Succeed? http://j.mp/1876VZo
- Should you give up Equity for Growth? [via Inc.] – http://goo.gl/LsjnZ
- Richard Branson’s advice to tech startups looking for funding – [via Entrepreneur] http://entm.ag/11FRF2d
Hope you are loving the “Entrepreneur Corner” section on Techacker. Keep reading and don’t hesitate to offer any advice you have to improve this section. Please help me spread the word about Techacker by sharing the article on Twitter, Google+ and Facebook etc..