Remotely control computer from Android or iPhone
TeamViewer allow you to remotely control your computer from Android or iPhone.
TeamViewer apps for Android/iPhone and other platforms provides easy, fast and secure remote access to your computer for free from anywhere. You can easily support friends and family when they have computer problems – no matter where you are. You can also use this app to gain access to your home computer to edit documents or use particular software while you are on the road. (You need to obviously password protect it.)
You can use TeamViewer app to:
- Remotely control your computer as if you were sitting right in front of it.
- Quickly assist family members and friends with their computer problems
- Access your private computer(s) when you are on the road
- Remotely reboot the computer
- Conveniently control remote computers using the multi-touch gestures: left click, right-click, drag & drop, scroll wheel, zoom on your phone or tablet.
- Transfer files in both directions.
- Remotely access and control your Android phone using TeamViewer for Desktop.
Download TeamViewer Android App from Google Play.
If you want to be able to wake up or reboot your computer remotely, you will have to give some extra permissions.
Download the app using the following links for other devices:
- iPhone App
- iPad App
- Computer – Windows, Mac and Linux
This app comes in very handy when you are in a meeting or something and realize that you forgot to bring an important file for the meeting. With TeamViewer you can either email it to you or access your home computer from anywhere as if you are virtually there near your computer. Though, you will have to have TeamViewer installed on your home computer too.