Thank you for your visit to Techacker. Hope you liked what you read. Please feel free to provide any suggestion you have.
Write for us
Before you think about writing for Techacker, please answer few question yourself:
- Are you addicted to Internet?
- Do you talk about technology all the time?
- Do you use almost all social networks like Google+, Twitter, Facebook, StumbleUpon etc.?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of the above questions, then there is a very good chance you can become a Guest Writer for Techacker.
The basic need to write for Techacker is that you should be addicted to technology and should be eager to share your knowledge with the world. If you like playing with various gadgets, web services, and other software on your PC without worrying about what will happen to your computer, then this is what I need. Besides being a geek, below are some basis stuff you should be aware of:
- You should be good at English and the articles you send should be grammatically correct with no spelling mistakes whatsoever.
- You should be easily reachable on email and any IM like Gtalk or AIM etc.
- You should be ready to respond to the comments from our readers on your posts.
- Your blog posts ABSOLUTELY should NOT include any affiliate marketing links. Please do not send such requests.
How to apply?
- Consult with me on Twitter (@techacker) about the write-up you would like to contribute.
- Send you post in an email to “tips [at] techacker [dot] com” with links to your blog/website and Twitter profile.
- Ensure you have introduced yourself in one or two paragraphs.
- Don’t forget to provide samples of your writing.
- Remember that if for some reason if your article is not appropriate for Techacker, I will ask you to change to make it suitable for us. If not, if will never be published here. Feel free to post it elsewhere.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Sign-up for our free newsletter and get news and tips on the following:
- Entrepreneurship: Weekly “Entrepreneur Corner” featuring best tips from the experts.
- Social Media: Tips on improving your social media influence.
- Howto’s: Guides and tutorials to make best use of software, web services and mobile apps.
- Reviews: Unbiased reviews of various web products, services, Android and iPhone apps.
- And much more…
If you have an idea of a post or want to tip me on a news, please send an email to “tips [at] techacker [dot] com” . I am available on Facebook and Twitter at @techacker. Feel free to connect with me through social media. If you have any suggestion or question, please use the form below to send me a note.