Entrepreneur Corner: 6 new tips to follow this week (June 2, 2013)
Hope you guys are liking the continuous feed of Entrepreneurship articles in this Entrepreneur Corner column here on Techacker. I am really thankful to the respective guides and advisors who offer such great insights into entrepreneurship. Learning about Entrepreneurship through these articles over the past few months has enabled me to make better decisions in my plan and team development.
Again, for those new to Entrepreneur Corner on Techacker, in this weekly column I scour, collect and curate a list of important articles on entrepreneurship from around the web. The intention is to grow together and learn about business development. Without further ado, below are this week’s articles in Entrepreneur Corner.
Entrepreneur Corner for June 2, 2013:
- Techacker Entrepreneur Corner: 10 links to read this week (26th May, 2013) http://j.mp/19fby7a
- What You Should Know Before Starting Your Very First Business [via Lifehack]
- 10 Questions to Ask When Determining Your Salary [via Entrepreneur]
- #Acquisitions, Is It Worth Selling Out? [via Business2Community]
- 10 Tips for Making Your Startup A Success [via Small Business Trends]
- Meet the 30 Under 30, Class of 2013 [Gallery] [via INC]
Also this week, I learned something through pictures too that offers a different perspective:
Feel free to offer any suggestion you may have or if you have an idea for a post. Enjoyed this post, share it with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter etc.
[Image Source: Unknown]