10 IFTTT recipes for bloggers to make the most out of Pocket (Read Later)
IFTTT (If this then that) is one of the favorite services on the web that makes bloggers life easier by automating certain online activities. Below are some IFTTT recipes for bloggers that can be used to make the most out of Pocket (formerly Read Later):
10 IFTTT recipes for Bloggers to make the most out of Pocket
- Add any RSS feed content to read later in Pocket (IFTTT Recipe ID 79411).
- Add Vimeo Watch Later videos to watch later in Pocket (IFTTT Recipe ID 79410)
- Add YouTube Watch Later videos to watch later in Pocket (IFTTT Recipe ID 79409).
- Sync Pocket favorites to Readability (IFTTT Recipe ID 79405)
- Sync any item added to Readability to Pocket or vice versa (IFTTT Recipe ID 79408)
- Watch new videos added to Vimeo Staff Picks in Pocket later (IFTTT Recipe ID 79407)
- Add Pocket favorites to Delicious (IFTTT Recipe ID 79406)
- Keep a log of Pocket favorites into Google Drive (IFTTT Recipe ID 79404)
- Favorite Pocket articles are added to Bit.ly Bitmarks (IFTTT Recipe ID 79402)
- Publish favorite Pocket articles on your WordPress blog or save it as draft. (IFTTT Recipe ID 79400)
There are endless possibilities and unlimited combinations that IFTTT can automate for any one action in any of the supported services. Check it out yourself. I am sure you will find something you never thought of was possible.
Do you use IFTTT? If you do, then please share your favorite recipes here with us in comments, on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook etc?