5 Entrepreneur Strategies to Explore today
Welcome back to Entrepreneur Corner on Techacker. This week I stumbled upon some really helpful articles for Entrepreneurs. They provide great tips and strategies to help start and excel in your gig.
5 Entrepreneur Strategies to explore today
(click on title to go to the article)
- Starting your Startup: The Risks and How to Avoid Them – Learn how to plan and implement your new venture for success. What are the risks you should be ready for and how can you tackle them?
- Forget what you know: There is no right way to start up – Even Twitter founders didn’t know what to use it for, so how can one strategy fit all. That’s why you learn from others and apply the learning to your own venture. No one tells you the right way, you just follow your guts and intuition. Ultimately that becomes the right way, others will follow later.
- 5 Tips for the Bootstrapped Startup – Resources are only a small portion of what it takes to launch a successful venture. Strong team, strong ethics and cost-effective strategies to plan every investment in your venture also play a major role in getting success.
- Strategies: 6 weeks can change your life, livelihood – USA Today brings the power of social media to help would-be entrepreneurs get their businesses off the ground.
- 7 Tax Tips for your home-based business – Say Hello to Mr. Sam. If you already have a house-based business, learn how these strategies can benefit you during tax season.
Keep coming back for similar feed of hand-picked entrepreneurship articles on Techacker.