Entrepreneur Corner : What you should know?
This week in Entrepreneur corner, I have some really long reads for my fellow entrepreneurs to help them become successful. I found some really good tips after reading these.
Also I have started to curate all these articles in one place – Flipboard Magazine. I invite you to add this magazine to your sources on Flipboard, bookmark it to read it later. As you can guess, this magazine is aptly named – “Entrepreneur Corner” on Flipboard too. It is embedded in this post and I strongly recommend you to subscribe to get updates on a daily basis.
For those who would want to read individual articles on the web, here is what you should know in Entrepreneur Corner:
- 50 Ways to find co-founders: Starting a business without a co-founder could mean end of life and no time for family. Inc. provides 50 ways to find the right co-founder for your business.
- 100 Great Questions every entrepreneur should ask: If you are looking for improving your business, you should ask these 100 great questions and see what is applicable to you. Work on the most important ones.
- What you should know before starting your very first business: Really good tips from users on Quora about what is required before you start your first business.
- How do you know you are entrepreneur, well there is a big list of signs. If not, check out if you have one of these 50 signs that you could be an entrepreneur.
- To share the big idea in your mind, you need a business plan. Here is how to build a business plan in an infographics.
- How to make it as a freelance entrepreneur: 5 key skills that go a long way in helping find success as a freelance entrepreneur. Great tips to read if you are planning to freelance.
- The first and probably the most important rule of success – via Inc.
- Checklist: How to launch a Software App – A very handy checklist to help you organize your next app launch.
And as I said, below is the magazine on Flipboard. Please subscribe and share. Thanks.
View my Flipboard Magazine.