How to receive regular Techacker updates or any other blog for that matter?
Techacker being a new blog I am not sure if every reader know how to receive regular updates from a blog you like. That’s why this article will try to explain couple of things.
There are various ways you can subscribe to Techacker or any other blog. Email newsletter is essentially one of them. As a one time activity, you would have to request and confirm your email subscription.
Below is a step by step process:
- When you are on Techacker home page or any other article page, look in the right sidebar. There is a “Subscribe by Email form”. Just enter your email id and hit subscribe. OR
- Click on this link and enter your email id to request the Techacker subscription.
- Now check your email inbox – there will be an email from ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ asking you to confirm your subscription.
- Click on the link in your email to confirm.
- That’s it. You will start receiving Techacker newsletter from now on. Isn’t it easy?
Other ways to you can follow Techacker news:
Besides receiving email newsletter you can also subscribe to Techacker through following social mediums:
- RSS Subscription– Click link to get a Techacker RSS feed in your favorite RSS reader like Feedly or Google Reader etc.
- Follow on Twitter – Follow Techacker on Twitter and get updates on new posts, favorite quotes, latest tech news and various other occasional tips. Follow @techacker
- Become Facebook fan– Like Techacker on Facebook and get frequent updates on new posts, participate in polls and discussions. Facebook fans get some exclusive offers first which regular visitors on the site don’t.
- Add Techacker to Google+ circle – Similar to Facebook and Twitter, Techacker has a Google+ page as well. Please add it to your circles and start following Techacker on Google+ as well.
With the growing number of social networks, there are various other ways as well to get any blog’s updates. However my experience is that it is generally the same content which gets presented in a different format in each medium. So depending on which medium you prefer the most, it is recommended that you follow your blog updates on that social network – be it Twitter, Facebook, Google+, RSS or even Pinterest.
Which method you prefer to receive your favorite blog’s update: