How to share and collaborate common event photos?
Whether it is a party, get-together, celebration or any other event. most of us use our own cameras to take photos. Now the tough part is to get all these photos in a place so that everybody gets a chance to see all the fun moments. Asking people to share them individually makes it a mess because not everyone gets a chance to see all the photos at the same time. Wouldn’t it be great if there is a common place everyone can put the photos they took during the event and then everyone has access to all photos at the same time?Let me tell you that Facebook is definitely not a good place for that kind of stuff.
Yogile is definitely that common place.
Yogile is a super simple photo sharing service that lets you easily collaborate and share group photos. With Yogile, you can create private group albums where every invited member can add photos to.
After you have created an album for the event, you can share the URL and the password with the people you want to get photos from. They can just go to the URL you shared for the album and after entering the password upload the photos from their computers. You can also upload photos using email attachments.
So in short Yogile provides you the following features:
- Lets multiple people contribute photos at a single place with ease.
- Add photos as e-mail attachments or uploads through the site.
- Customizable URL and e-mail address per album, to share with anyone who wants to add photos.
- No need for these users to register to contribute photos to your album.
- Download photos individually or all at once as a zip file.
- Enter password to create private albums. If you leave the password blank that makes it a public album, so any one can see and contribute photos to it.
Could you ask more? Probably not. And yes it is FREE too. Yogile gives you a 100MB storage every month. But you can upgrade it if you want more space.
Well, now don’t worry for your next trip who all took the photos and how and when you will get to see them. Just create an album on Yogile and let everyone contribute to that. Once everyone has shared their photos, all people can download the entire album as a zip file or download them individually.
Isn’t it what makes it super easy to collectively take photos in an event and then share with everyone? Let us know in comments how you have done it so far. Is Yogile going to make a difference in the way you share photos within a group?